How to Break the Chains, and the Blocks so you can Write, Now!
Sep 02, 2019
Are you at a sticking point or feeling blocked in your work, your writing, a relationship? Follow these steps:
- Be still.
- Find the Thing or The One you can't bear to forgive. Consciously or Unconsciously this has become a Blockage to your Creative Expression.
- Focus on forgiving The Block itself, instead of the person/situation.
- SAY: "I forgive and release my unwillingness to forgive _________. I am a Being-Still-Learning-to-Be. I shift freely into Presence and Awareness. I feel relief and comfort."
In forgiving yourself, you have softened The Block enough to shift it aside. The rest can be done through Grace if you wish it to be.
- SAY: "I ask Spirit of Forgiveness to do the rest and take me to Freedom."
- Imagine the chains floating away and let Forgiveness work all on its own.
Notice you now have space to create!
Start the flow with something like, "I am here for..."
Email me. [email protected] I'll answer back. It is my mission to prevent the unwritten story! xx Judy