Addendum/ Mentoring Specifications as stated and Agreed to at Sign-Up forthwith-
Mentoring Agreement and Terms & Conditions below
Your Mentor will share cutting-edge proprietary methods and suggest actions to support your efforts. Remember, your results and desired outcomes are a result of your own choices and actions.
Make time to read these terms, please! You’ll get way more out of your coaching session and, we must be on the same page when working together as Writer's Gift Mentor (me) and ClientWriter (you)!
-Your Mentor will work with you to identify solutions and offer suggestions, options, and advice based on their own personal experience, training, and the appropriate information.
# AFFIRM: "I am responsible for the cause of all change in my life."
-You accept full responsibility for all decisions and courses of action.
# AFFIRM: "I accept full responsibility for all decisions and courses of action."
-You as ClientWriter, by check-boxing affirmation or otherwise signing this Mentoring Agreement, agree and acknowledge that the Writer's Gift Mentor is not a licensed medical advisor, counselor, publisher, editor, health, or legal professional.
All purchases and payments are final and non-refundable once work begins. ADDITIONALLY, all purchases and payments are final and non-refundable after the standard contract time period allowed by law, as specified in the terms below.*
Your Writer's Gift Mentor will not divulge that you are in a coaching or mentoring relationship without your express consent. Of course, you are free to discuss the coaching/mentoring relationship with anyone at any time.
All Mentoring Sessions are scheduled in advance by direct agreement between you and your Writer's Gift Mentor. If for any reason you cannot attend a planned Mentoring or any scheduled Session, you are fully responsible for informing your Mentor and rescheduling your appointment at least 24 hours in advance; otherwise, the session will be deemed completed. If you are LATE for a scheduled session, the session will still end on time, out of courtesy to the next Writer. REMEMBER: You are responsible for rescheduling via phone, text, or contact (and receiving acknowledgment or a reply from the Coach!) via email.
Practices are assigned to assist in accelerating your growth and the achievement of your desired results.
FREE EXTRA TIME
There is no extra charge for a brief “catch up text or email” between your Mentoring Sessions, whether to discuss an issue or concern or share something great! Your Coach provides this free additional service to give you superior value and results.
The BookBuild Sessions and Other Mentoring Sessions must be scheduled and completed within the agreed period. (10-Hour BookBuilds must be completed within 12 weeks of program payment) If a ClientWriter chooses not to meet for a month or more, the ClientWriter is still liable for the monthly payments.
3. Payment and Rescheduling Policy- You agree to pay Judy McNutt the one-time session/ multi-session package and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (Additional communications may include other payment terms.) Session and Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up and cover the use of that service for a monthly package or annual subscription period as indicated. Rescheduling a session is permitted provided an agreement on all parties' part is reached a minimum of 24 hours before the session. Otherwise, that session is forfeit. Payments are not refundable.
5. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs, or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto). It shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination regarding all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system, whether or not password protected, can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE, AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from all liabilities, claims, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. *This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the state's exclusive jurisdiction and federal courts sitting in San Diego County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason is unenforceable. That provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect any remaining provisions' validity and enforceability.
16. Judy McNutt and/ or any employees or associates are not licensed or certified mental or physical healthcare professionals. ALWAYS consult with your own healthcare professionals and defer to their judgment. We cannot serve clients who are taking antipsychotic medications, because as stated above, we are not trained or equipped to support those special needs. It is out of our motivation and desire for your best interests that we clearly state that we do not serve or accept as a client or a customer anyone who is being prescribed or is taking antipsychotic medications.
Last Updated: June 29, 2020