What will it take to see your name on the front cover of a Women's Bestselling Book?
I was told, " You need to share your vulnerability, your deepest wisdom, your golden guidance, jumpstarts, tips, and hints."
That goes without saying, doesn't it?
My decades of experience in The Media told me there must be more answers. Jealously-guarded secrets? Whatever it took, I was going to find a way for me to help you to get a leg up on all those hopeful authors out there. Bless them.
Beyond the words (there's help for those!) not only what does it take, but what moves the needle?
I determined to unlock all of the secrets that could make a creative entrepreneur's life easier, better, yummier when she is ready to write her book. Now she can choose:
THE OUT-MODED WAY:
- Start writing. 4 chapters in, you stop.
- 18 months later, you feel inspired and buy some supplies. (I love pens and journals, too!) Write a bit, and then your business calls you back to solve a crisis or level up. You stop writing.
- 2 years later- you're convinced a book will be good for business so you spend tons more money on courses, classes, and coaches to the tune of "No Book Today" and it bothers you.
- You make a fast start (you're a model student, but it's hard to do business and keep up; you fall behind, learn some good stuff, practice some of it, use some new methods and write a bit more. And then, You. Stop. Writing.
- "I give up. I'm wasting my time with another vanity project." (Strangely enough, no writing happens here, but you are quite prolific with self-sabotage-talk!)
OR THE IGNITED WAY:
- I know one thing, no matter how successful you are with your business, you must begin the writing of a book with an assessment of your gifts, intentions, and audience.
- That is what my quiz does, and that's why the first step is to take my gift-awakening quiz.
- Second, get the results (in person with me!) and affirm that you are one magical creative woman who never played the game of life according to societal dictates.
- Now we can start with your gifts, intentions, and audience instead of perceived shortcomings and assumptions.
- Admit that you are dedicated to helping other women find their way.
- Your clients are trailblazers, early-adopters. They are learning from you. In time they will fan out in all directions to spread the word of your talents, gifts, and teachings around the world!
- These women are your fan base, to be sure, and there are oh so many more. They will help spread the word of your book, and right there, you have that "leg up" I mentioned.
- Our time has come. It is time to share your life-changing work in the book you've carried inside you all your life!
- Five things you must know before you even start writing that will give your book a better chance at being a Bestseller in your field! TAKE THE QUIZ TO BEGIN!
When I realized the time was ripe for so many women to share our gold with an audience in need of wisdom and guidance, I set out to find better ways to business-build for future writers.
One of my mentors was a business shaman, another a woman whose teachings I could "hear and follow with ease." Another role model is a publisher with a big heart and 10X inspiration!" I wonder whether you see the divinely guided purpose behind my wide array of life experiences, qualifications, and cutting-edge methods? The way I look at it, my unique set of skills, teaching, authorship, multi-media communications design, business development, and lifelong work with emerging writers now saves you time, money, and energy! My Gift brings your Gifts into the world.
Working together, we’ll manifest the book that’s always been inside of you and have your inbox blowing up with interview requests, client opportunities, and heartfelt notes from raving fans. Your clients and friends can take my quiz, too! It's fun to get a fresh look at their gifts and how they tick! writersgiftquiz.com
Women like you have taken my amazing little quiz, received their results, and spontaneously responded with so much love I'm honored to share some of their words below:
"Thank you for the quiz consultation and recording. I found it so interesting and inspiring. I put my Amethyst necklace on this morning, and because it’s cold here today, I’m wearing my gold pashmina around my shoulders. I’m drinking in all that violet and Queen Bee, Conscious-Creator energy before I write today." –Jan in the UK
"I found it so surprising and right on. Magical!" Yvonne in Ukiah, California
"Surprisingly accurate!" Lauren in New York
"This was great and it let me know I'm on the right track plus inspiration to grow as a writer." Suzanne, mentor to at-risk women and published author.